Sunday, January 13, 2013

Borax Review

I love Borax, being that I love to make my own detergent, well you can see that it is one of the key ingredients in that process.  I have an HE front loader, so I use the powdered recipe (which I will include below).  When I was selected to review the Borax I knew just what I would do...make more deteregent (I was out). 

Recipe for Homemade Powdered Laundry Detergent

1 box Borax
1 box washing soda
1 large box baking soda
2 bars fels naptha grated
1/2 container Purex Softener Crystals
1 box Purex 2 stain fighter and bright booster powdered

Mix all ingredients into large container.  I use 1/4 cup per load with warm/cold water
My husband always says how fresh the laundry room smells


Now you can make your own too.  I have two coupons for a free box of Borax to give away.  Please leave a comment below to be entered.  The drawing will end January 18th and 2 winners will be selected at random.

I was given a box of Borax for the review, but all opinions on the products are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment