Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goodies From the Grocery

So I decided that since I made my menu out last Friday, and my list....I should probably go get what I needed from the grocery.

I was so happy that I went today, they had organic produce marked down to about the same price as regular.  I did GREAT! 

Now if I can just get away from the sugar.  I eat way more then I need to or want to.  I have been ordering more from our co-op lately.  I decided to get brown rice syrup to see how that is.  I also found a new to me product by artisana.  These are different nut butters.  We do not eat nut butters due to peanut allergies in our family.  The problem with most nut butters is that, well they are cross-contaminated.  So I decided to order a jar from our co-op.  Hopefully a few others will too, then I can try it.  That is the only problem with our co-op, if you don't order 80% of a case, you may not get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment