Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Monday

For the past few weeks it seems that we have had a bug running through our home.  I am not really sure what it is, it seems to be everywhere though.  Unfortunately we have not been eating as well as I would like, and I do believe that is helping the little bug along.  We did eat out the other night, my hubby has a bad stomach to begin with (so does the kiddo) our food had a ton of spices on it.  To say the least, my hubby has been down for the count because of that one.  The kiddo ate something different (without the spice) and he was good to go.

That said, this is a tentative menu, I am not putting days with the meals, just the meals....it really depends on how the tummies feel around here.

Matzo Ball soup (that will probably be for tonight)
Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread
Pork Chops with Mexican Quinoa salad
Beef Tacos with Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Corn
Lemon Thyme Crock pot Chicken
Creamed Kale with Eggs, Hash browns, Bacon

I use a few menu subscriptions just to keep the ideas flowing.  Sometimes I will use one recipe from the menu..other times the whole menu.  I use it alot for sides, as that is my hard one to come up with.  As the week progresses I will add a few recipes, like for the Mexican Quinoa salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment