Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Monday 2/6-2/10

Wow, I can't believe it is Monday already.  Nope, I didn't post a thing last week.  It was supper busy.  Needless to say, we didn't stick to the menu a whole lot either.  Oh well, at least nothing went to waste.  What we didn't eat I cooked (like made the ground beef into taco meat) or froze.  So no bigger, all is good.

On to this weeks menu, we should stick to it, as this is a much slower week.

Mon- cottage pie, salad
Tues- creamy chicken enchiladas, corn cake
Wed- chicken enchilada soup (this is tomato based the other is cream based, so they taste different, also the kiddo is getting his braces adjusted and soup is always a good way to go)
Thur - sloppy joes and fries
Fri - beef bean and potato bowl

I have to make chicken stock for the soup on Wed (I will be using the leftover chicken from the roast we had on Sunday).  I also have beef jerky in the oven drying right now as I type this.  If it turns out really good, I will post the recipe.  If it turns into puppy treats, I might still post the recipe.

As for cookies and such this week, not really sure where that is going.  I made brownies last night for the super bowl, but I have some apples that need used, so I am thinking an apple cobbler later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment