Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Green Polkadot Box

What do I have to say about this interesting company.  Nothing but great stuff! I have been watching it for some time now.  I watched as the founding memberships came and went (I couldn't afford that price).  I watched as items were added to the website.  I even watched as some bloggers started posting that they were getting their orders.  Then I really started to look at the website.  I guess it was a thing about "once bitten, twice shy", as I had bought into a scam awhile back and I was very hesitant about any thing.

Then I started following them on facebook, and a wonderful Founding Member was offering a few free memberships.  Still I waited.  What was I waiting for?  The membership was free, the prices were great...geesh just do it already is what the little voice in my head kept telling me.  So I did, I asked (almost two weeks later) if he still had any memberships..he did, and I placed my first order that day.

The items were at least 50 cents cheaper per item from my co-op, and over a dollar cheaper then the store.  When they say 60% off, they really mean it.  Also, unlike my co-op I could order 1 item and get it, I didn't have to order a case.  So, I placed my order early in the week, had a call later that day saying that they were so sorry, an item I had ordered was out of stock.  Really, a call to let me know that one item I ordered was out of stock...who does that? That is amazing!

They customer care is awesome, that is the only word I can think of.  My items were to me in less then a three day time span.  All of the items were in perfect shape! I have noticed that they are already adding new things that we can get. 

I have decided that since the cart saves my info, as I run out of an item, or think of something I need I just add it to my cart.  I can't wait for them to start carrying fresh and frozen items.  I know, being on the East and they are on the West may make shipping alittle different, but I do believe that they will figure it out!

If you are interested in checking out the site, go to
http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/12437/

No comments:

Post a Comment